Atwashere meets Downslow - TIW#1
It started with some special edits to nice up our gigs. Right now we are very happy to celebrate our first official release. On Nice One we’ll present downbeat music we made … like this decent pair of dope beats:
Atwashere – It’s A New Jay
“It’s a new Jay” is a chopped up journey from moody strings to massive drums by Atwashere aka DJ At, who was raised on classic Hip Hop and is an avid collector of records. Within time he progressed from djing to producing with hardware like his trusty MPC 3000. Maybe you like the result? We do!
Downslow – At A New Way
Usually Downslow is known for dark, but somehow driven sounds. He was supposed to make a remix of Atwashere’s “It’s A New Jay” … but what started as a simple idea to flip the original, soon became a forward version of it’s own! A filtered drumloop, hard snapping claps, moving synthlines. Downslow doesn’t need much to create a groove - even if he’s usually known for more darker, “Heavy Dub Tools” sounds. It’s a Nice One!
Mastered with heart for vinyl.
- Limited edition of 200 w/ screen printed cover and hand stamped white labels.
- Generic white sleeves w/ hand stamped white labels
- A round Trust in Wax-sticker is included while supplies last!
nice bags & shirts:
good to know:
Very special THX to:
- Tanya Kupra & Bruno De Carvalho (Notik Tanzraum) // ... for the awesome moves!
- Butchers & Duchess // Video niceness we trust!
- Max Hafemann // DOP
- Orlando Treichel (Amp On) // Mastering
- FTI e.V. // ... for makin’ this happen!